NOHA PUBLIC NOTICE
We have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend NOHA office service in order to protect the health and safety of both application participants and employees. In light of the escalating concerns and restrictions aimed at reducing the impact of COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes:
Staff contact information
- The office service will be closed effective March 18th until further notice.
- Use drop box outside office to turn in paperwork.
- Please contact staff per email, some staff may be working remotely from home.
Northwest Oregon Housing Authority *Special Board Meeting
Date: Monday, March 30th
Time: 4 pm
Due to COVID19 Meeting per Conference call
- Dial the Meet-Me Conference Access Number: (866) 516-3949
- Enter Participant Pin Code: 9728752#
The mission of NOHA is to ensure access to safe, affordable, decent housing for eligible residents of Columbia, Clatsop and Tillamook Counties and to break the poverty cycle by providing opportunity for self-sufficiency.
The Northwest Oregon Housing Authority is accepting applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list for elderly, disabled, and homeless household's only! The list will remain open until sufficient applications are received. Section 8 Staff is available by appointment only.
As of August 1st, 2019 our Friday Office Hours will be 9 am to 12 noon.